Monday, November 22, 2004

Bad Office Day

I had a bad day at the office so many Irate calls plus the fact that there really is a lot of calls, but one happy moment was I already got my loan from the company I already paid my other credit card so there are more payments to go hope that it will not affect my daily income and I could survive these deductions.

I had lunch with Mits and Mags at polo loco today the chicken was good and I text jenny knowing that I sent the message to mits accidentally I wonder why?. I have'nt wrote anything the past few days knowing that I would abandon this blog but I had to maintain this coz its fun just to write whatever you feel at the end of the day.

I hope this shift would end I'm sooo tired

1 comment:

Mitchvee said...

Hey!

Monday was crappy but Tuesday was not. Wednesday was crappy and I hope not today too. But Friday's gonna be great! Wala lang, just dropping by. I have nothing to do at home kasi. Ciao!