Monday, November 15, 2004

Movie with Mits

I watched 2 scary movies with mits one was the grudge which we could understand and another was the eye witch scared me somehow but managed to finish the movie it was a great night, I had fun and it was so cool literaly (lamig ng aircon ni mits). I stayed up till 5 man that was a first for me we laughed at ourselves because we cannot understand the movie that it made us think soo deep just to analyze that freaking japanese film.

I Really had a great time with mits I hope this won't be the last time we do this movie thingy

2 comments:

Mitchvee said...

I had tons of fun too Miguelito. Kahit na winindang mo ako. BASAG!

Anonymous said...

hey miguel! mitch's friend here :) heard you've been to my site. nahawa ka na rin sa pagboblog no?

the eye rocks, pare! but it's a chinese film :D

hope to hang with you soon!