Monday, February 07, 2005

BATANGAS ALA EH!!!

What a great experience going to batangas the ancestral home mitch, we went to her fathers grave visited him and also her grandfather, I met her famous grandmother which is soo cool and also her tito and tita's they were also cool being formal and all reminds me of some of my relatives who are so formal but also cool.

Her Lola's house was soo clean no spec of dust would be found, and the mini jungle wow exploring that sure is fun... We went to the local bayan and we bought pizza and ice cream which we ate. I got grilled for a few mins by her tita and lola whew it was scary but hopefully i answered all their questions.

The day ended with a smile and fullfilment in my heart that i got to go to a quiet and simple place known as villa villegas in Sto Tomas Batangas...


No comments: