Friday, December 24, 2004

Christmas Na

Its the 24th of dec and it a few hours until christmas and I feel really happy, coz 2004 was a great year for me I went to a new company leaving my old one, met new friends especially Mags,Jennypot,Jen,Mako what more could I ask for.

And I met a very special person whom I fell in Love with, and it makes me glad that I met her she is so special to me and I will never let her go.

To Maria Michelle Dolores Villegas I love you so much... and may we have a happy and fruitfull year ahead of us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...met new friends especially Mags,Jennypot,Jen,Mako what more could I ask for. >>>> aww whatta sweety :) sana may babaeng tulad mo. hehehe. hmm... actually ... there is. but she's taken. pak.

To Maria Michelle Dolores Villegas I love you so much>>>naks maria michelle dolores talga eh no? hahaha