Friday, December 31, 2004

Meet the Dolores

I have met 1/8 of the dolores clan at kelly heights, and they were great and funny reminds me of my other relatives, its funny coz its another first by me and mits and I hope they liked me the way I also liked them there great down to earth real people. I also enjoyed going to kelly heights coz its been eons since the last time I went there and it was relaxing, the food was great the ambiance and the weather wow its still cold in antipolo (duh nasa bundok kaya).

I really enjoyed the night watching them and also being watched nuninuninu, I'm so amazed at everything that is happening to me now and I thank GOD so much for still providing for me and he still knows and answers my every prayers.

And starting tues I'm already in the morning shift I have to be ready for the gazillion calls that I will handle and all the irate ones to, I hope and pray that this year would be a fulfilling year for us all nad may we be blessed through the comming days.

No comments: