Saturday, December 18, 2004

Christmas Party Galore!!!!

December 17, 2004

Its our Annual Christmas party for the whole department and it was held at north greenhills village, it was a blast considering we had to perform for the group I had to dance at the party knowing i would be making a fool out of myself as always. First I went to mitch's house to pick her up and we made a stop over at the office to pick up jenny and mags and we went to the place, the food was ok the venue was better as everyone says, the beer is overflowing and the big bosses were there to see us and support the party.

Nestor Tan one of the Big Boss of our bank went to the party jenny and mitch remembered a story that jenny would address the guy as Nelson instead of Nestor and I was shouting out Nelson over and over for laughs it was fun, and then came the presentations the other groups were great performers not like our's that it took us just one day to practice and I did not know who won the event but it sure is fun, I did not stay long coz I got to get my mitch back at the office coz she has to go to work but it was worth it.

It was my first Christmas Party and BDO and what can I say its a great party I liked it and I've never been to many christmas party's before but eventually I am surprised and overwhelmed and so happy coz I get to be with Mitch for our first christmas party together and hopefully we have a fruitfull and happy year together here in BDO...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehehe i'd love to see you dance bro! harhar :D