Monday, January 17, 2005

Bohol Get away

Bohol a wonderful place to go to I have seen an article made by jessica soho of chanel 7 the great place called bohol, I've never been to bohol eventhough my lola is from bohol I never got a chance to visit there. Mitch and me are planning to go to bohol to see the sights and visit the wonders that this place can provide us as I am thinking of it I'm excited and happy nad I really wish and would pray hard that we can go to bohol to relax and have a great time...

I am really praying for this special day to come and it would be the first time I would be with my girlfriend on this special day oh i'm sooooo excited...

1 comment:

Mitchvee said...

im so tired of work. i want to take a break. i hope we really get to push through with our plans...i'll be praying really hard for this.