Wednesday, January 19, 2005

What a Day!!!

Its been a few days and I've been feeling a little bit down because I think I'm tired of this job I hate answering calls and being a shock absorber of all their stupid mistake and problems of all our stupid credit card holders... All I can say is What A Day!!!

Maybe I need a break a simple vacation an escape from all the hassle of being a customer service officer and I wish I could get that vacation that I need. I have been feeling so alive and so in love the past year and its all because I found mitch who I fell in love with.

I'am happy for what I have right now I just hope that I could still last at this customer service thing and may I have the chance to finish all my obligations and to finish all my liabilities so that I can settle down and be with mitch for the rest of my life.

No comments: