Sunday, January 02, 2005

Last Night sa Graveyard Shift

At last the night that I was waiting for all month its my last day at graveyard shift and I really had a great time. Everything happened so fast I did not even notice that it was already 2005, a lot of things happened to me the past year and I hope that this comming year would be a great year for all of us (especially mits and me). And its the last time I would ever see april in this shift I know she would be the forever graveyard girl but I would definetly miss her.

And its the second day of the year and It started out ok hope that I can adjust my body for the morning shift and I will not get sick and I could be productive and would really finish all my obligations this 2005.

I thank GOD for providing me with everything and he still looks out for me...

No comments: